Moving in

When your home was first built, your landlord or sales agent will have ensured you signed a Residential Supply Agreement so that we can start providing energy to your home.  However, if this has not happened or you are not the first occupier you should contact us and arrange to complete a Residential Supply Agreement.

Moving out

If you are moving out, then you must tell us;

  • the date your tenancy or ownership ended – this may be different from when you moved out. We may ask for evidence of this date such as be a letter from your landlord or your final rent statement.
  • an address where we can send your final bill.

If you do not, then you will still be responsible for the supply of energy and any costs incurred. You can ring or contact us. You can fill the form in online..